Friday, September 18, 2009

Hair Update

When I last posted one of these in August, a certain blogger with a penchant for clandestine operations remarked that it seemed as if my July update had been made merely a week before. I agreed with her, but made a private prediction that when September's update came it would feel like much more time had passed.

I was right.

So much has happened in the last month, between school, work, and my personal life, that August 20th seems very long ago.

This is what my hair looked like then, just before I got it trimmed:

My Hair

Ponytail

My Ponytail

This is what it looks like now:

My Hair

Boy With a Long Blonde Ponytail

My Ponytail


You can't really tell that I got it cut, which of course makes me happy. I actually think it looks longer.

Notice this picture, in which for the first time here I used four hair ties rather than three:

Longer Than I Thought

I like having it this long. It does get caught a lot under my backpack straps now, and sometimes behind my back if I'm leaning against a wall, but I just deal with it.

I don't have to get it cut again until February, so I have a good long while to let it grow out uninterrupted. I can't wait to see how long it gets this winter.

A real post will be coming soon, by the way. There's a lot to write about.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I haven't been around long enough to know if this "growing your hair" is something you update frequently. I grew up in the 70's...everyone had long hair then! I would think it would be really hot in the summer...but, that is my old age showing:)

Sue