Friday, July 11, 2008

A Note to Readers

The Journals Section for November, 2002 is now posted, and December, 2002's is in progress. Just think, soon we'll be entering 2003 (in the past)!

You'll have to scroll down a bit to find November's post, but it's there. As always, it's a bit long, and, as has become customary, I am going to recommend one date in particular to my readers: the entry for November 28, 2002, is very heartwarming, or at least it is for me to look back on. It was Thanksgiving and I had a lot to be thankful for.

Dad comes home tonight from Decaying State and I'm looking forward to seeing him.

I work tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday, but then have off Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday I get my paycheck!

On the 15th I am tentatively scheduled to meet with Fantasy Author.

No comments: