Monday, September 29, 2008

A Warning

Please don't abuse your children. Please, please, please, don't do it. There are so many different ways to mess a person up for the rest of their life, and, once they're old enough to understand, I guarantee that they will hate you.

I guarantee it.

I hate my parents. I can't stand to look at them, because all I see when faced with either one is the worthless piece of trash who had the cowardice and cruelty to do what they did to two innocent children.

We couldn't fight back. We couldn't defend ourselves. We were helpless.

It takes a pathetic person to intentionally attack a child.

Now, I just don't see how all of this will work out. I don't know how I can face my own conscience and call myself a man if I look them in the eyes, say, "It's okay," and act like everything is fine.

What type of person takes wrong after wrong after wrong, forgives every time, and then continues to facilitate their own humiliation? Someone who has no self-respect or courage does those things.

Well, I'm done forgiving.

We really had it out yesterday, as I'll shortly share with you in an upcoming post. I've just had it with the two of them, and I don't know if I can realistically see a relationship persisting into the future.

No comments: