Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hair Update

For those of you who are new to this site, the Hair Update is something I've been doing for a while.

I've been growing my hair out since October of 2006, and since then it has been trimmed in November of 2007, August of 2008, and February of 2009, a total of three haircuts in nearly three years.

In August of 2008, after I'd cut off about three or four inches, it occurred to me to start keeping track of my progress, so I began taking photos every month and posting them here.

This is what my hair looked like last month, just days after my twenty-first birthday:

My Hair

Ponytail


That was when I first noticed it starting to get really long.

This is what my hair looks like now:

My Hair

My Ponytail


It's so thick and wavy that it doesn't show its full length, especially when in a ponytail, but eventually it will grow long enough that all the curls in the world won't be able to hide it.

That's it for this month. Hopefully by June it will be much longer.

6 comments:

Anna Lefler said...

Your hair is much prettier than mine.

It's a good thing you're not here right now or I'd have to scratch your eyes out.

;^) Anna

P.S. Love your new pad.

Sally-Sal said...

You have gorgeous hair. Let's have a slumber party, and I'll braid it.

The Archduchess said...

At first I read "hopefully June will be longer," at which I thought "That's silly, June only has 30 days!" And then I reread it, and you were referring to your hair, which made a lot more sense.

You really have beautiful hair. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous.

Alyson said...

For my birthday I think I'll get a wig just like your hair.

Alyson said...

P.S. - I left an award for you on my blog. =0)

Electronic Goose said...

Longer, yay!!!! ;)