Gaston Studio, a blogger who's had a long and fascinating journey in life, recently tagged me in a meme asking me to list eight unimportant things about myself. Here it goes:
1. This entry will be very brief because I'm just starting to study for my exams tonight despite the fact that they start tomorrow and I've had since Thursday to review.
2. I've never done a meme before, not counting Twenty Things About Me on Facebook.
3. I am 5'10".
4. I am cultivating a love for Lady Gaga that I never expected to develop when I first heard of her.
5. I feel that the government of the European Union as presented in the class I am taking on it is perhaps the single most boring subject in existence.
6. Everyone thinks I am a huge pot-head. All the time. This Halloween I dressed up as a surfer and everyone assumed I was a stoner. People tell me it's my hair.
7. I discovered honey mustard this semester and am now addicted to it.
8. For lunch I have eaten a turkey sandwich on rye bread almost every day for at least the last two weeks, and the sandwich makers in the dining hall know me well enough by now to pile on the extra turkey without my even asking.
That's it for right now. Important things are going on, but I won't have time to write about them until the end of the week. Thursday is my last day of exams, and my only objection is that they couldn't be over sooner.