Monday, June 9, 2008

In Native State


Me
Originally uploaded by BlackenedBoy

Powell and I are back in Native State at our gandmother's house. I don't have much time to write here, seeing as her home computer is very slow and I'm doing this from a public library while she and my brother pick a movie for us to watch tonight.

Our flight leaves around noon tomorrow, something that I still can't quite believe. We're going to Movie State!

I uploaded a ton of photos to Flickr so that I can clear my camera out for the upcoming journey. I'll show you as much as I possibly can.



The North
Native State is here...somewhere.

Can you guess where I am? I'd never tell you.

The South
Southern State is here...somewhere.

And, Grand Ma's house:

Grand Ma and Powell
This is Grand Ma and Powell getting ready for the trip.

No comments: