Sunday, June 1, 2008

Powell's Graduation


Blonde Boy and Powell
Originally uploaded by BlackenedBoy

Powell graduated from Mountain Town High School today, and during the reception at our house he shared an intimate moment with Blonde Boy, his best friend.



A reception later on was attended by Blonde Boy; Uncle Responsible; Aunt Crazy; Cool Cousin; my grandmother Normal Family; and mine and Powell's birth-mother, Anne.

Upon reaching our house, Anne presented my with the digital camera I requested for my birthday two months ago. Enjoy the photos, and please feel free to browse my Flickr profile!


Me
Originally uploaded by BlackenedBoy



At one point I snuck off to the bathroom to take this picture.


Aunt Crazy
Originally uploaded by BlackenedBoy



Aunt Crazy chatted it up in the kitchen and had some food.


Our Dining Room
Originally uploaded by BlackenedBoy



My parents set up the dining room for the Powell's reception. My mother made ridiculously good crab dip.


My Grandmother Normal Family
Originally uploaded by BlackenedBoy



Grand Ma Normal Family lounged on the deck.


My Father
Originally uploaded by BlackenedBoy



She passed some time with my father.

Grand Ma Normal Family will be staying with us for the next week.

No comments: