Friday, June 19, 2009

Hair Update

So my newer readers understand what's going on here, I've been growing my hair out since October of 2006 and this March I began posting monthly updates on my progress, showing how long it gets from month to month.

As of this June, I've been growing my hair for two years and eight months.

Here is what it looked like when I did the update for May:

My Hair

My Ponytail

This is around the time I first started to notice it getting really long.

Below are the pictures for this month:

My Hair

My Ponytail

The photograph of my hair down doesn't look much different to me from last month's, but when I saw the picture taken of my ponytail I was genuinely surprised.

"Wow," I said to the friend behind the camera. "That's really long."

It's still not as long as it was before I cut it three Octobers ago, but now it's shorter by a more reachable margin, not one that will take me years to close.

I'm really happy with it and can't wait to see how long it is by the end of the summer.

3 comments:

nadhirah said...

BB,
I like it :0

Beth said...

Looking good. Supposedly, an occasional trim keeps the hair healthier!

unokhan said...

you seemed a while back to bog down n identity, so i theenk i can tell u now without recourse to vanity or anti-vanity: u helped me find the stubborn wherewithal several weeks ago to shave my head 4 the 2nd time n my life. feels good! thanx, sorta.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs027.snc1/4281_91173294776_645109776_1647120_2261923_n.jpg