Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Buried

So, I apologize for my lack of posts this last couple of days, and, to my special friend with whom I exchange letters, my lack of correspondence.

I have so much school work that it's not even funny, and immediately upon completing this (very brief) post I will turn immediately to the task of my Government 300 paper, which, incidentally, was due three days ago.

God help me.

I have a class at nine o'clock tomorrow morning, which means I need to get up at eight despite the fact that I likely won't go to bed until one.

I would skip this class, but it's a Physical Education course where attendance makes up around 60% of the grade, and, seeing as it only meets for half of a semester, each day counts a lot.

I should also mention that I have a test in Spanish 301 tomorrow. Yes, a test, one that I haven't even begun to study for.

Thankfully it's at three o'clock in the afternoon, which should allow me some time to look over my materials between my nine and one-thirty classes.

I could skip Government 300 and buy myself another hour or so, but we have an immensely-complicated homework due on the first session after the weekend, and missing any instruction time would make it that much more impossible.

I have to go.

I will post more later, though, I promise.

And to my friend, I will get back to you.

I have many exciting plans for the summer, and I'm soon to receive a digital camera as a late birthday present, which means that, beginning in May, I'll be able to post pictures! Won't that be a happy occasion?

I have a lot to put on here, but it will have to wait for another day (hopefully this weekend).

No comments: